Backcountry Snowshoes for Men – the Gold 10
- If you can’t find a dealer near you contact us directly
- Recommended for snowshoers up to 225 lbs with feet larger than size 10
- 10 x 32 in, teardrop shaped frame – more maneuverable than traditionally shaped shoes
- 3 stainless steel crampons PLUS additional traversing claws for great traction
- Order the Optional “climbing bar” – brand new add-on feature gives you comfort and efficiency going uphill – available 2016/2017 season
- Call us at 800-587-7655 to order or ask advice – we can help
- Fits men’s sizes 10.5 to 15 (for smaller sizes 5 to 10 see the Gold 9 here)
The Best Backcountry Snowshoes on the World
Backcountry snowshoes for off or on-trail conditions, and for those who make their own path.
The Gold 10 is built for unending exploration where most trails end. Bigger bindings, more traction, more surface area, the Backcountry model accommodates foot sizes 10 to 15 including large volume boots like snowboard or hard-shell tele boots and every other kind of cold weather boot.
The Backcountry Snowshoe model also features a brilliant set of traversing claws in addition to the stainless steel teeth located at the ball, heel, and most uniquely, the climbing toe claw. Everywhere you need traction and nowhere that you don’t.
The moderated tear drop shape of the Backcountry model makes the 32” x 10” dimension feel more maneuverable than traditionally shaped 30” snowshoes and the bindings work in concert with the platform to make every step one of great importance and significance in the pursuit of happiness. What more can be said, but these are the finest backcountry snowshoes you’ll ever own? We suggest you buy them.
Candy Red, Lollypop Blue