Running Snowshoes; the Gold 12 w/ Bindings
GOLD 12 Model
Running snowshoes are made to move you and your feet in a natural and ergonomically efficient way and how the Gold 12 model was designed. And even though we have won the ‘Winter Gear of the Year’ award for our running snowshoes (Trail Runner Magazine), we continue to make further changes in our pursuit of a better racing/running shoe. You can choose a direct mount or, the standard Gold 12 race shoe which comes with the best and most secure binding available…. It has become the Gold standard!
The Gold 12 is an athletic, responsive design with a comfortable and easy to use race binding which accommodates your favorite training or race shoes and compliments your natural stride. It’s a winning combination, you and the Gold 12. To keep your feet warm and dry, consider the neoprene booties that fit over your running shoes for complete comfort.
- 3.1 lbs/pair Recommended for anyone running or training
- 8.5 x 24.5 in., tapered teardrop shape
- lightweight race binding, fits up to size 14 with spring loaded cam buckles
- 3 aluminum claw system featuring the intuitive toe claw design
- Candy Red & Screamin’ Yellow frame colors
- Racing shoes for men and women