Snowshoes for Women – Gold 13, Trail and Rolling Terrain
- Buy direct from Crescent Moon and shipping is free anywhere in the continental US
- Recommended for women snowshoers up to 165lbs and a woman’s foot size 12 or smaller
- 8.5 x 24.5 in, exaggerated tear drop shape makes it more maneuverable than traditional shapes
- Bindings use a single pull adjustment for the easiest in/out binding you’ll ever find
- 3 stainless steel crampons including a toe claw for climbing
- Optional Add-on “climbing bar” for more efficient and easier ascents
- Call us for advice and questions at 303-494-5506
The easiest on/off women’s bindings you’ll ever use
Womens snowshoes should be different than men’s. Crescent Moon was the first to make a series of snowshoes for women, and by the way, designed by a woman, who also happens to be the co-founder of the company.
The Gold 13 Trail is for women up to 165lbs and foot sizes less than 10.5. It’s lightweight, very easy to maneuver and features a binding system so well designed and functional it has been recognized as the “best” snowshoe on the market by most outside magazines at some point during the last 19 years Crescent Moon has been making it. That’s one small step for women, one giant snowshoe leap for women-kind.
Crescent Moon was the first snowshoe manufacturer (1997) to design a women’s specific model and series of shoes to accommodate the differences of a woman’s stride. The Gold 13 features a frame which has been bent with a very steep nose and tapered tail. Because of this unique teardrop shape, with each step, the shoes will clear away from themselves within the distance of your own natural stride without forcing you to adapt a new walking style, like traditionally shaped snowshoes do. The Gold 13’s are exceptionally responsive, lightweight, and comfortable on any trail.
Sapphire Blue, Teal