Poles for Snowshoeing and Hiking
Poles, adjustable all-season
- Recommended for hikers, snowshoers, and even backcountry skiers between 4’6″ and 6’4″ tall.
- The 3 section poles collapse to 24″ long and make them ideal to store or to put in a backpack.
- Flip-lock mechanism is easier and more secure than twist lock poles, making it ideal for climbing or descending in all terrain.
- Carbide tungsten tips, removable rubber tip covers and removable baskets recommended for both winter and summer
- Sweat-resistant polyurethane handle-grip and strap
- The trekking poles are an excellent value and make snowshoeing or hiking more enjoyable improving balance and reducing fatigue.