Mens Snowshoes, the Gold 9 Trail snowshoe
- Buy direct from Crescent Moon before Oct. 31 and receive a pair of poles
- Recommended for snowshoers up to 195lbs
- 9 x 27, teardrop shaped frame is much more maneuverable than other shapes
- Left/right specific bindings provide a better, more comfortable fit
- 3 stainless steel crampon system featuring the climbing “toe” claw design
- Lightweight, durable, Made in Colorado, USA
- Lifetime warranty against defects and workmanship
- Crescent Moon has “best in industry” service and customer satisfaction
Snowshoes for the trail, the Gold (9)standard
Gold 9 snowshoes might be the best all-around snowshoes on earth for the whole crew, from beginner to expert ‘shoers up to 195 lbs. Fits your foot with left/right specific bindings that make them feel better than any other snowshoe brand.
- Easy on/off bindings
- Stainless steel traction
Aggressive stainless steel crampons including Crescent Moon’s unique climbing toe claw along with some nasty, biting, sharp claws immediately below the ball of your foot and at the heel make traction terrific – no slipping or sliding allowed, even on hard and icy inclines.
The bindings on the Crescent Moon Gold 9 series are special, fitting every kind of shoe up to size 10 ½ with exceptional comfort and function, you feel support in every direction of movement whether it’s uphill, downhill, traversing terrain, walking, or even running. The bindings are incredibly easy and fast to get into, and out of, but best when they’re on. They hold your foot like a podiatrist in love, and instead of nylon webbing like other brands use, Crescent Moon uses hypalon for strapping. That means it won’t come loose, won’t freeze, and won’t come off your foot in the middle of a steep, snowy climb.
For durability, performance, comfort and reliability, the Gold 9 Trail snowshoe is a great choice for any snowshoe enthusiast, man or woman. Confidence in your equipment makes you comfortable in every situation. And with gear this good, your boundaries are limitless. Under a Crescent Moon, or maybe that’s with Crescent Moon underfoot, you can find your bliss; put your feet in a better place, and your head is sure to follow.
Lollypop Blue, Burgundy