Snow Shoes, the Gold 9 Trail model
- Buy direct from Crescent Moon and shipping is free anywhere in the continental US
- Recommended for snowshoers up to 195lbs
- 9 x 27, teardrop shaped frame is much more maneuverable than other shapes
- Left/right specific bindings provide a better, more comfortable fit
- 3 stainless steel crampon system featuring the climbing “toe” claw design
- Lightweight, durable, Made in Colorado, USA
- Lifetime warranty against defects and workmanship
- Crescent Moon has “best in industry” service and customer satisfaction
- Fits sizes 5 to 10 (for sizes over 10 see the Gold 10 here)
Snow shoes for the trail, the Gold (9)Standard
Gold 9 snow shoes might be the best all-around snow shoes on earth, from beginner to expert ‘shoers up to 195 lbs. Fits your foot with left/right specific bindings that make them feel like they belong on your feet.
- Easy on/off bindings
- Stainless steel traction
Aggressive stainless steel crampons including Crescent Moon’s unique climbing toe claw along with some nasty, biting, sharp claws immediately below the ball of your foot and at the heel, make traction terrific, no slipping or sliding allowed, even on hard and icy inclines.
The bindings on the Gold 9 series are special, fitting every kind of shoe up to size 10 ½ with exceptional comfort and function, you feel support in every direction of movement whether it’s uphill, downhill, traversing terrain, walking, or even running. The bindings are incredibly easy and fast to get into, and out of, but best when they’re on. They hold your foot like a podiatrist in love, and instead of nylon webbing, Crescent Moon uses hypalon for strapping. That means it won’t come loose, won’t freeze, and won’t come off your foot in the middle of a steep, snowy climb.
For durability, performance, comfort and reliability, the Gold 9 Trail snow shoe is a great choice for any enthusiast, man or woman. Confidence in your equipment makes you comfortable in every situation. And with gear this good, your boundaries are limitless. Under a Crescent Moon, or maybe that’s with Crescent Moon underfoot, you can find your bliss; put your feet in a better place, and your head is sure to follow.
Lollypop Blue, Burgundy