Backcountry Snowshoes for Women – The Gold 15
Snowshoes for Women up to 200lbs
GOLD SERIES 15
- The Gold 15, built for women and their gear weighing up to 200lbs, is uniquely designed for backcountry conditions.
- The tapered tail and steep nose design allows for a natural stride but with a surface area that supports you on or off the trail.
- Like all the Crescent Moon snowshoes, the teardrop shape is a more athletic design than any other brand available and will provide you with a better snowshoe experience because of it.
- 4.2 lbs/pair Recommended for women snowshoers up to 200 lbs
- 9.5 x 29 in, exaggerated tear drop shape
- SPL binding system which provides a perfect fit
- 3 stainless steel crampons
- Spectacular Sapphire frame color
- Women’s Backcountry Snowshoes
It’s a cold winter night, but the moon is out and the forest is lighted in such a way that it looks like a private invitation. The Crescent Moons are standing next to the back door and its quiet and peaceful outside, so you slip effortlessly into your snowshoes and begin to walk across the fields toward the stand of trees that leads to open space. In minutes, you’re hiking past all the other houses, through a forest of shadows and light and the smell of frost and trees and everything you’ve been missing all day whistles through you. That’s what snowshoes do, they take you to a place where only you can go, the backcountry of your mind.
Raspberry, Sapphire Blue