Trail Snow Shoes, the Gold 9 model
- If you can’t find a dealer near you contact us directly
- Recommended for snowshoers up to 195lbs
- 9 x 27, teardrop shaped frame is much more maneuverable than other shapes
- Left/right specific bindings provide a better, more comfortable fit
- 3 stainless steel crampon system featuring the climbing “toe” claw design
- Lightweight, durable, Made in Colorado, USA
- Lifetime warranty against defects and workmanship
- Crescent Moon has “best in industry” service and customer satisfaction
- Fits sizes 5 to 10 (for sizes over 10 see the Gold 10 here)
Trail snowshoes, the Gold 9 Standard
First of all, we made the Gold 9 trail snowshoes for your hiking and snowshoeing pleasure. They might be the best all-around snow shoes on earth. Whether you’re a beginner or expert, they’re recommended for snowshoers up to 195 lbs. And Crescent Moon’s famous binding system fits your foot with left/right specific harnesses. They make your feet feel like they belong there. Compare Crescent Moon snowshoes made with components that last and designed to work under the toughest conditions and you’ll find plenty of reasons to choose us.
- Easy on/off bindings
- Stainless steel traction
Also consider those aggressive stainless steel crampons including Crescent Moon’s unique climbing toe claw along with some nasty, biting, sharp claws immediately below the ball of your foot and at the heel. You can have great confidence in the traction they provide. There will be no slipping or sliding allowed with these trail snowshoes, even on hard and icy inclines.
Compare and consider
Most importantly, the bindings on the Gold 9 series are special, fitting every kind of shoe up to size 10 ½ with exceptional comfort and function. Consequently, you’ll feel support in every direction of movement whether it’s uphill, downhill, traversing terrain, walking, or even running. By comparison to other binding systems, they are incredibly easy and fast to get into…… and out of, but best when they’re on. They hold your foot like a podiatrist in love, and instead of nylon webbing, Crescent Moon uses hypalon for strapping. The advantage is that the bindings won’t come loose, won’t freeze, and won’t come off your foot in the middle of a steep, snowy climb.
For durability, performance, comfort and reliability, the Gold 9 Trail snow shoe is a great choice for any enthusiast, man or woman. Confidence in your equipment makes you comfortable in every situation. And with gear this good, your boundaries are limitless. Under a Crescent Moon, or maybe that’s with Crescent Moon underfoot, you can find your bliss; put your feet in a better place, and your head is sure to follow.
Lollypop Blue, Burgundy